Race over 50 licensed cars in this driving game
Race against a few opponents to see who has the fastest car.
If you like fast cars and racing, then this is a game that you would enjoy. All you have to do is complete a drag racing event to see who is the fastest on the track. It helps that there are top cars from around the world in the game. These cars have some of the highest speeds, and you can always upgrade your car to make it go a bit faster.
While playing Drag Racing, you'll see the steering wheel on the bottom of the screen. This will show you the speed you're going and also allow you to speed up and slow down as the handle features up and down arrows. The 3D graphics are stunning as you can clearly see the details of the cars on the track. When you go to the menu, you will see the value of the car and how each upgrade will affect the speed of the car. After working on the engine, tires and other components of the car, you can change the color and other aspects of the appearance.
- Smooth interface
- Several upgrade options
- Amazing details
- Crashes at times
- Updates can make you lose info
Grab a Donut and Install Hunger Cops to get exclusive Drag Racing Police Decals!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.